Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Pokey Little Blogger

That's me...pokey. I've been meaning to post and plan on doing it every day but, well, clearly that doesn't happen. So it's catch-up time!

I've been knitting the Interweave Knits pattern, Pullover Flair, in Berroco Nostalgia and am almost finished. I love how this yarn feels and how the tonally-variegated yarn creates wavy patterns when knit up. I'll be posting pics soon, but for right now you can check out the pattern from my Ravelry projects page here. I'm gearing up to knit the Celtic Tote from Interweave Knits Winter 2007 for my mom, who is traveling to Ireland this June for her 60th birthday. I'll be using Brown Sheep wool for the pattern and will post pictures soon.

The weather here in Ohio has been miserable and it leaves me wishing I'd spent more free time knitting warm fuzzies this past year. I'm looking out the window right now at the gray sky and rain and wishing for spring. Back when I lived in CA I never noticed the change of seasons; here, though, there's definitely a change from winter to fall and I love it. I just can't wait for the blue sky and warmer weather to get here!

Um, yeah, okay, this blog post is as dull as I feel. Consider this a check-in and nothing more; I'll get those pictures up very soon!

No comments: