Saturday, March 29, 2008

SWAP!!!!

I just did my first swap and received my package from my partner today. Score! Check out the haul:



My awesome partner, Kim, even sent a gift for Emma. It's that sweet little kitty hat in the top left corner. It's tough to see, so here's a pic of Emma wearing it:



It has little ears on top and earflaps on the sides. Emma is a lover of hats so this was right up her alley. She wore it today when we went to the nursery to buy seeds and got lots of smiles and admiring looks. Cute kids in cute hats tend to get attention...

I have another swap coming up and I'm super-excited about it. The next one focuses on yarn that's suitable for the season and I have some nice stuff ready for my swap partner already. Of course, while I'm excited about sending stuff, I'm even more amped about getting a package myself. Though how the next person can top Kim's excellent work, I just don't know. :)

No comments: